- 4 4 - 5 ounce sole or white fish fillets
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 lemon wedges
- Heat 3 tbsp of the butter in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add the parsley and let the butter turn golden brown
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the fish fillets
- Cook until the fillets are golden on both sides
- Season with salt and pepper as you like
- Remove the fish from the pan.
- Add the remaining tbsp of butter and the lemon juice.
- Heat until the butter stops foaming
- Place the fish fillets on their plates and pour the sauce evenly over each fillet
- Serve with a lemon wedge.