- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 lbs ribs
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a pan big enough to hold all the ribs
- Add the ribs, turn to coat thoroughly and marinated for at least 4 hours
- Heat the barbecue on high.
- Barbecue the ribs for 10 minutes on each side or so until cooked through. Baste with remaining ribs sauce with each turn.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and let them brown a bit on the ribs.
- Serve with kimchi, a green salad with sesame dressing or an asian slaw made with shredded cabbage and carrots tossed with a little mayo, soy sauce, lime juice and cilantro.
I'm really enjoying incorporating asian flavours into the barbecue these days! Yum!