Makes 2 good size ice cream containers
- 1 can frozen unsweetened orange juice
- 1 can frozen unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 1 cup sugar ( you can add a little less if you don't like it too sweet)
- 6 cups water
- 1 pint or 375ml vodka (optional)
- lemon lime pop, ginger ale or club soda to serve it with it
- Mix everything from orange juice to vodka together and pour into buckets
- Freeze 24 hours. If you aren't using alcohol be sure to stir up the freezing mix with a large fork several times during the first 6 hours or so. Otherwise you'll end up with one big slush ice cube.
- Scoop out enough frozen slush to almost fill a glass.
- Top with pop or soda and mix.