Pork, Apples and Veggies
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1lb pork chops or sirloin
- 3 cups sliced cabbage
- 4 apples cut into eight wedges, peel if you wish
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp sage
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven or wide shallow ovenproof pan with a lid over medium high heat.
- Saute the onions until tender
- Add the pork and brown on both sides
- Toss in the veggies and sear a bit, about a minute or two.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until the pork is done and the veggies are tender.