Friday, January 13, 2012

Detox/Reset Menu Day 5

Tonight I'm heading out for dinner.  McKelvie's is an old Halifax Seafood institution.  I'm looking forward to getting my seafood feed on! Now, how to balance the rest of the day.... 

Day 5
Breakfast
English Muffin Bacon Sandwich and an Orange
On a toasted english muffin, layer one slice of bacon, a slice of your favorite cheese and some lettuce.

Lunch
Tomato Soup with Salad and Breadsticks
Salad - Toss some greens with peppers, mushrooms, red onions, white kidney beans.  Drizzle with some light balsamic or Italian vinaigrette. 

Dinner
Seafood ( or you're favorite meal out - we're not into denying ourselves here!)

Tomorrow I'm home all day, watching football and doing laundry.  I've got some turkey broth and turkey bits from yesterday's carcass boiling - I see a turkey curry soup coming tomorrow!

No comments: