Cereal (I picked up a new bag of cereal yesterday at CostCo and was keen to try it out this morning - Wild Roots Triple Berry Morning Bliss - it was yummy!)
Curry Egg Salad Sandwich with an Orange
- Mash hard boiled eggs with a little mayo and either some hummus or some mashed white beans. Sprinkle in some curry powder, a little or a lot, depending on your taste.
- Spread the egg mix on whole grain bread
- Top with spinach and sliced tomatoes.
- Grill or pan sear lean steaks, no more than 4 ounces per person.
- For the dressing mix 2 -3 diced green onions, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tbsp Dijon mustard. Set aside
- Place 1 1/2 cup of torn romaine on each plate.
- Top with 1/2 cup each tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and corn
- Slice the steak and place on top.
- Add 1/4 chopped avocado.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp dressing over each plate.
- Serve with a whole grain roll
1 container of fruit yogurt.
1 ounce pretzel sticks with herb garlic dip (mix 1tsp herb and garlic cream cheese with 1 tbsp light sour cream.