Whole Grain Cereal with Skim Milk and a Banana
Slice of provolone cheese and a clementine
Warm Salmon Pasta Salad
- Prepare whole wheat penne or rotini according to the package directions. Save about 1 cup of the pasta water. Drain, cool and set aside.
- For one 213g can of salmon mix 6 tsp olive oi, 6 tsp lemon juice and 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- Add the drained can of salmon with skin and bones removed
- Mix in 1/2 cup white kidney beans.
- Toss in a few cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Toss the salmon mix with the warm pasta, add some of the pasta water if it's too thick for your liking
- Serve the pasta mix on a bed of spinach.
- Top with Parmesan if you like.
1 glass of red wine and 1 cup of edamame in the shell.
- Microwave the edamame 2-3 minutes on high or according to package instructions. Toss with some course sea salt or kosher salt.