Thursday, May 04, 2006

This is the first post of The Gourmet Goddess cooking blog! And I decided to start this on a day when my better half is out of town and I won't even be cooking! I'm logical that way. Actually, today I'll be eating a homemade frozen dinner out of my overstocked freezer and planning for tomorrow. Cinco de Mayo! Yup, it will be Mexican tomorrow night for sure. We already have some San Miguel beer on hand. I'm doing something with a pork tenderloin and a mango. I'll keep you posted as the details become finalized.

4 comments:

Alana said...

I fully expect to be stealing recipe ideas from your blog! :D

The Gourmet Goddess said...

Feel free! That's what they are here for!

Tanya said...

I want to steal the food, she can keep the recipes haha

The Gourmet Goddess said...

Nice