Pork and Grilled Peaches
- 1lb pork sirloin, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 4 peaches, cut in half and pit removed
- olive oil
- 4 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Heat either the BBQ or a grill pan on the stove top to high heat
- Grill the pork on all sides until cooked through, about 8 -10 minutes depending on thickness
- While pork is grilling spray or rub the peaches all over with olive oil
- In a dry pan over high heat, toast the pine nuts
- Toss the pine nuts in a bowl with the balsamic, blue cheese and shallots.
- When the pork is done, remove from the heat and let rest
- Add the peaches to the grill or pan and grill on all sides
- Toss the peaches with the pine nut/balsamic mix
- Serve the pork with the peach/pine nut/balsamic mixture, dividing it equally between the 4 pieces of pork.
Enjoy! We sure did!!