Friday, July 02, 2010

Fifa World Cup Menu - Week 4

The final week! I'm going to do something special for the finals so check back next Friday, July 9th.

2010 FIFA World Cup Menu - Week 4
1. Spain - Gazpacho
2. Uruguay - Chivito al Pan (changed from Arapas which I had orginally planned but didn't feel it was really representative of Uruguay cuisine)
3. Brazil - Chimichurri Beef
4. Germany - Bratwurst Sausages and Sauerkraut
5. Nigeria - Pancakes with Shrimp

I can't wait to make the Nigerian Pancakes with Shrimp. The shrimp is put right into the batter! Sounds delicious! Gazpacho is one of my favorite summertime soups but I haven't made it in a while. My traditional recipe is more of a take on tex-mex but for this menu I'll stick to something more Spanish inspired. The Bratwurst and Sauerkraut are this week's menu's store bought item. Just pick up your fav for a quick meal. If you don't like Sauerkraut then substitute a coleslaw. Cabbage is incredibly good for you!

As per usual, I'll add the links to the recipes as I add them to the blog throughout the week.

Here are the links for the other weeks in the 2010 FIFA World Cup Menu.
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Final Game Menu

No comments: