All you need is either some frozen pizza dough and the fillings of your choice. Here's what I used.
Serves 6 -8
- 1 frozen pizza dough
- 1 cup diced ham
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 425
- Saute the onions until soft
- Add the eggs and scramble
- Roll out the dough to form a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick
- Smear the dough with honey mustard
- Sprinkle the ham, spinach, egg and onion mix and top with cheese along the centre of the dough
- Sprinkle the dry mustard on top of the filling.
- Wrap dough up to form a log.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
You can have this all ready the night before. Refrigerate until ready to bake. Let sit at room temperature for 20 -30 minutes before putting in the oven.