- 1 can tuna, drained
- 8 oz/ 250ml cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion or 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 c fresh parsley, finely diced or 1 tbsp dried parsley (optional)
- Mix everything together.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap, fill with pate, press down firmly and smooth top
- Chill for a couple of hours or overnight
- Plate by unmolding in the center and surround with crackers OR
- Shape pate into whatever you want, a rattle for a baby shower is nice! And chill.
Wheat Thins are the best cracker to go with this pate.
May your showers be short on games and big on wine....