But speaking of all things baby - I went to a baby shower this past weekend and I made a great party dish that is deadly simple. Sausage Cheese Balls are really easy and can be made ahead, even frozen before cooking. I like to make a batch at Christmas time. They are perfect for cocktails or tapas parties but also for having along with a brunch menu!
Sausage Cheese Balls - Makes 50 - 75 balls
- 3 Cups Bisquick
- 1 lb sausage meat, flavour of your choice, casings removed and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls
- Freeze until needed or
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes until lightly browned