Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers - Serves 4
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tsp each finely chopped fresh rosemary and thyme
- salt and pepper, sprinkle some all over the mix based on your preference
- 1 tbsp squeeze of fresh lemon
- 4 1/2 slices of goat cheese, a small log will be more than enough
- Mix turkey, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and lemon.
- Form into 8 thin patties
- Lay out 4 patties, place goat cheese slice on each, top with remaining patties and pinch sides to close in cheese
- Barbecue until cooked through, it's turkey so cook it completely, I did them about 8 - 10 minutes per side.
I served these with some whole wheat buns toasted, a slice of tomato and a slather of mayo. Very simple, super delicious!