Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year - really late...

Hello! Yes I'm alive and well. I know it's been a while since I posted but there has been a lot going on. We've still been eating and I've still been cooking. But it's been so hectic lately that I haven't photographed a single dish. And I even got a tripod for Christmas! I do want to share with you a delicious New Year's Eve dinner we had out but I'll do that when I have more time. It was fantastic. In the meantime, if you are in Halifax for any reason check out Chives Canadian Bistro. I'll give you all the details of our meal there later but lets just say, it's worth a visit. It was a great night.

I have some news. After a year of running The Gourmet Goddess, I've decided to go back to the real work world. It's been an interesting experience but entrepreneurship is not for everyone. And I've decided I like a regular paycheque better! I miss working with a team. Cooking is solitary work. This blog will continue but soon if you go to www.thegourmetgoddess.ca or www.thegourmetgoddess.com you will get directed right to here, not the website. I will still do any cooking classes or consider catering jobs but the personal chef service will not continue. I think I may have been ahead of my time for Moncton with that service.

The recipes, food tips, restaurant reviews and anything else food related will continue right here. So check back often!

No comments: